The Streamer X is a revolutionary new product that combines a professional audio interface and video capture card in a compact, easy-to-use console.
It features studio-grade audio inputs for XLR and line-level devices, headsets and RØDE wireless microphones, with an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ and powerful APHEX audio processing delivering pristine sound quality. It also offers 4K30 / 2K60 streaming and up to 2K120 / 4K60 pass-through for incredible video quality in a wide variety of applications, from streaming and gaming, to podcasting and content creation, to business presentations. Two USB-C connections seamlessly accommodate dual PC setups, and four customisable SMART pads allow for on-the-fly triggering of sound or voice FX and other actions on a computer. It is also fully compatible with RØDE software solutions, including UNIFY, RØDE Central and RØDE Connect for expanded functionality and unmatched flexibility.The Streamer X represents a new way to livestream with incredible audio and video. Never before has broadcast-quality video and audio capture been possible using a single console. This is the ultimate all-in-one streaming solution.
- Professional video capture card, audio interface and control surface integrated in one compact, easy-to-use device
- 4K30 video capture and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Studio-grade Revolution Preamp™ with Neutrik® combo jack for XLR microphones or line-level instruments
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting RØDE Series IV wireless devices (including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME)
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or mobile devices
- Four SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice FX and other actions on a computer
- Compatible with RØDE software suite, including UNIFY, RØDE Central and RØDE Connect
- Designed and made in RØDE's precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
US MAP: $399